Audio Hook 0.2.1 Released
Ludum Dare 39 ended a long, long time ago, so Audio Hook is well overdue for a new release.
This version has several bugfixes and improvements but maintains the core game as it was at the end of Ludum Dare.
Major updates include:
- The hook now has a constant range, which is longer if you're firing with the reticle.
- The reticle is now mapped to spacebar instead of right mouse for easier play.
- Eight total levels are split into two distinct areas (Chiptune and Retro), with the rare ninja enemy type appearing only in the second area.
- New original music for each new level.
- Better hook behavior overall, fixing several potential glitches from snagging enemies or flying back at awkward angles.
- Smoother audio effects, including effects for spawning enemies.
As always, I appreciate any feedback you can give. There's still one major elusive bug, as documented in the README file. Otherwise, I would love to hear your thoughts on the game balance.
Any bug reports can go to the repository issue tracker here: https://bitbucket.org/joshua_mclean/audio-hook/issues?status=new&status=open
Thank you for playing!
Get Audio Hook
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.